Betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have a betta in a 10g one in a 20g and working on 6 female in a 55g. What I want to do is get a 20g and create a 95g tank using water bridges. Would it work with the bettas? I want to do it with the 55g in the middle and a 20g on both sides and use the 10g as a medic tank. The only thing I could see being an issue with the bettas would be the mollies but in the past when they've interacted the mollies where passive towards the bettas.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It should technically. I've seen YouTube video betta using the bridge. Here is my tank with bridge.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1433190956369.jpg
    1433190956369.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66
I put the 2 Bettas in my 55g for about an hour and kept a close eye on them with a net in case of any aggression. My older blue Betta flared when he would be close to the younger red Betta but never showed any aggression. The younger red Betta seems very submissive and hasn't flared. Still keeping a close eye on them and will move them back the the respective tanks when finished with observations.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom