Bottom feeders for a small tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 10 gallon planted with 5 lemon tetras in it right now and I'm looking for some kind of bottom feeder to clean up what excess food there sometimes is and because new fish are good. I was looking at maybe 3 corys or a bristle nose pleco. What is everybodies opinion? Some other option maybe?

Corydoras are good scavengers on the bottom, and they are adorable. I recently got a BN pleco and I love him! Well I haven't helped much in your decision have I? Get them both. :lol:

I have three albino cories if you want them :D I'm thinking of taking down my 10 and 5 gallon tanks and setting up a 29 gallon in my room. Let me know if you are interested and we can swap plants for cories sometime this weekend (but not until after tomorrow's football game, still gotta clean my room too because family is coming into town!)

I would love the cories. I"m free sunday after work which is after 4pm. or after work on saturday which is like 10 pm. IM me or something.

Back
Top Bottom