Cory Cat Noises

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do these guys lay them in clusters? I'm sorry, I don't see your pictures attached. Guess the 3-gal is going back up. Eek. At least it's one positive thing in a so far negative Nancy week of college. Time to go insane. Lol.

Insanity Dance: :dance:
Lol.

Yes majority of mine was in clusters. The eggs are the little dots on the right side of the glass close to the corner. When she drops the eggs she clamps her fins together to hold the eggs, and she will swim around like that for a while and if she lays them on the glass she slowly lets get fins apart as her belly is right against the glass (almost like she smashes herself against the glass) and it looks like she smears them on the glass.

Attachments

• image-2845035185.jpg
    image-2845035185.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 44
So somebody's gonna get really fat and then we're gonna see some very disgusting love making and then there will be some eggs stuck to the mommy and then she'll put them someplace. I think I know who the two will be, since the third one just sits in the corner doing nothing most of the time. He's like the third wheel. I feel bad for him. Dracula and Lestat are gill-to-gill all the time and then there's Lurch sitting in the corner all alone. Yep. Dracula just went up to squeak as I typed this.

I will keep asking way to many questions as I vacuum out my nasty tank. My DG gardener insists on stuffing his pruned leaves in between the large rocks I have holding some stuff in the sand, since certain cory cats like to unbury them. I'm sure a partial water change won't ruin there mood. Will it?

I have flakes and algae wafers for staple foods, and I have freeze-dried shrimp and bloodworms for special treats. Is this okay for a while? Do I need to feed them all more than once a day now that I know they're ready to get it on? I discovered a couple nights ago that now I can only do one algae wafer at a time, since my DG will hoard it, and then he gets so fat it looks like he'll explode, and he still won't stop eating. I have three snails in there, also, which is why I was doing two wafers once in a while. I will gladly take pictures of all my little friends and share them once my tank is cleaned up. I will be more than happy to post pictures of my babies growing up for all of my fellow fishy friends to see and aww at. Hopefully, all will turn out well in the end. I hope. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom