Guppys and apistos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbie_dave

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a pair of apisto cacs and I was just wondering if a few Guppys would be a good choice to go in with them, I have a 20g L and I have a pair of cacs and 4 corys

Could work.. Than again if the apisto's breed.. Guppys are slow, stupid and nosey.. All of which will earn a swift butt whooping from an apisto.. I'd give it a 75% success rate..

I have been offered some for free so I went and had a look and getten about 20 fry so bought a hexy tank and they going in there till they get bigger

Cool! They can be neat looking fish.. Good thing is they stay in the upper area of the tank, out of the apisto's space for the most part.. Feeding should be interesting;)

Only on flake days as I feed them frozen brine shrimp one day them blood worm then flake may have to put extra in haha

Got the fry tank up and running squeezed loads the gunk out of the sponges that are in my filter and left it till it cleared and then put fish in.....jobs a good'en ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399650178.319458.jpg

Nice!! I have the same tank for qt.. What are you using for a light bulb?

I don't have one at the minute but pets at home sell led lights for £10 might will have to get one tomorrow

Hardware store. Not sure what you guys have over the pond...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok, it's just a short t5 or t8, figure out which one, measure the space and check the home goods store first than pet shop if need be..

Back
Top Bottom