Im really Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppy12

Aquarium Advice Activist
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: OKay!!!!!!!! I am sick of stupid peoples! We went to the carnival and they had live GOLDFISH 4 prizes. The following is when I was acting dumb! I asked the Stand manager what kind of gold fish they were and she said a "really rare breed" ( it was a comet GF) And I asked what they ate she said"nothin" OKay that was just scary... She said they need a betta bowl or not any thing big. there had 2 be about 50 of the poor things in a 5 gal., they had fungus, ick and stuff like that. the water was brown! It just made me really really really really MAD

UUUURRRRRRRGGGG!!!

carni's will do whatever they have to do to turn a proffit, its a shame, its kinda funny though that they said it was arare breed lol

They're only rare if you can get them to live from the time you win it to the time you get it home.

Check the laws in your state. Some places make it illegal to give fish away as prizes at carnivals.

Devilishturtles said:
Every carnival fish I've ever gotten...has lived! And for years! The ones left (3 or so) are occupants in my neighbors pond.

Same here. We had one die last year that lived for 11 years. He was a carni fish too.

Back
Top Bottom