livefishguys fish room thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the male angel was trying to peck the clear eggs off, but he would not stay for long and would swim over to the female

is there anyway i can remove the eggs of the walls? and i moved the tank the day before, did a 50% water change, lowered the temp down to 61 and raised it back up, and feed them a treat, frozen blood worms, i accsedently did all the right things

i think i will breed green lazer cories or orange lazer, i will get a pair and breed them, then i will put the old babies in the 90 gallon and make a school of them, and sell them

well all the eggs got eaten except for a few i put in a net under a air stone.

they havent hatched i they have turned white, if they are clear are they ok?

Pretty sure white means they are dead... Don't take my word on that.

I use NLS, Omega One, and Hikari.

Caleb

Favorite fish foods? Depends on the fish! My staple foods are Omega One flakes and NLS sinking pellets. For my breeders I like to feed frozen brine shrimp and frozen bloodworms. For my beloved loaches I feed them all of the above as well as handfeeding freeze-dried krill, boiled fresh veggies, live snails, and whatever wholesome foods I feel like (bits of thanksgiving turkey or cooked beef, frozen broccoli, etc).

OK, i need more food tomorrow, what about an air suply, i haven't run air in a long time, but what is your opinion, i need a system that is silent, like completely silent, and won't kill my budget

so i went to my local fish society, they had a great talk about killis, and i sold some crayfish the last of my baby mollies and mansinita, i made $11 and came home with a pair of juvinial rivulus xiphidius

Attachments

• rivulus_xiphidius_male_gr01.jpg
    rivulus_xiphidius_male_gr01.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 80
so i have put my kilis in my 6 gallon, moved the female betta to the 30 gallon, the neon tetras to the 20 gallon baby tank, but they are doing well, i got them 1/2 oz of tubafix worms because they wont eat flakes, what is a better food and where can i get them, i want to be able to culture them, and i got tubeaifx because that's what my lfs had, i also got a cartridge for my 6 gallon to lower hardness.

so i went to the lfs and sold a berried crayfish, i got some black worms, because i killed half my other group, and i got a loach for the 6 gallon to eat my snail infestation

it is a zebra loach, i moved him he was not eating the snails and he is large i didn't want him eating the killis, i got more black worms, but i got another cory spawning, no eggs made it but i got a bn pleco spawning, the male is in my little yellow submarine fanning some eggs, they are a orange color and they are much larger than the corry eggs, any suggestions, what do i feed them? will the male care for them or eat them?

A zebra loach is way too big for a 6 gallon and needs groups of 5 at least. He was probably really uncomfortable on his own, it would explain not eating snails. The 5 in my 55 eat snails like crazy, I have to keep introducing them :lol:

yea i planed on moving him from the start, i will remove them by hand, the 3 i have will be put in the 40 gallon, i will get like 7 more for a group of 10

help!! i have fry in my yellow submarine, they have the egg sacs still what should i do? can i remove the male guardian? what do i feed them? help quick?!

Back
Top Bottom