livefishguys fish room thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A group of cherry barbs and then build a one-way flow river system, the loaches and barbs should love it ;)

I can't remember the name but I think the smallest listed knife I've seen maxes at like 8"

Can you update us on the current stock in each size tank? That would probably help with suggestions. Thanks!

ok
5 gallon: empty
6 gallon: 4 killis
10 gallon: mollies(5), orange chromide, pleco
20 gallon, babie platys, 3 neon tertas
20 gallon: crayfish

most of those tanks have not changed

but the 30 gallon i got another zebra loach so i have 3, i putt the female betta in there, i lost an angel so i have i male zebra angel, i had the breeding plecos in that tank, i got a dwarf tiger Lilly in the 30 gallon it is relay cool, i put my Polaroid cube in my fish tank it was very cool seeing the tank from the inside.

the 90 gallon has the feeder goldfish and we put 30 little minnows in there because my dad wanted them and we will put them in the pond in the spring, i will be stocking my 40 soon i got a heater for it, and will go to a new fish store to get fish, my friend said it was very good.

so that is my update, i will make a video of my fish room in my tanks for you guys.

and happy new year, for me it means happy birthday, yes by birthday is January 1sy

ok

5 gallon: empty

6 gallon: 4 killis

10 gallon: mollies(5), orange chromide, pleco

20 gallon, babie platys, 3 neon tertas

20 gallon: crayfish

most of those tanks have not changed

but the 30 gallon i got another zebra loach so i have 3, i putt the female betta in there, i lost an angel so i have i male zebra angel, i had the breeding plecos in that tank, i got a dwarf tiger Lilly in the 30 gallon it is relay cool, i put my Polaroid cube in my fish tank it was very cool seeing the tank from the inside.

the 90 gallon has the feeder goldfish and we put 30 little minnows in there because my dad wanted them and we will put them in the pond in the spring, i will be stocking my 40 soon i got a heater for it, and will go to a new fish store to get fish, my friend said it was very good.

so that is my update, i will make a video of my fish room in my tanks for you guys.

and happy new year, for me it means happy birthday, yes by birthday is January 1sy

Dude that's awesome...my birthday is one day before you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

for my birthday i got from my parents, a 200 watt heater, a marine land emperor 400, for the 90 gallon, and best of all i got a fluval aqua sky 48"-60" light, we saw it a petco for $130, it is so cool, it has a wireless remote, that has 3 storm settings, with lightning, 3 moonlight settings, a sunrise/sunset setting, you can customize color, to have different quality's and looks and you can program light colors to, very cool

for my birthday i got from my parents, a 200 watt heater, a marine land emperor 400, for the 90 gallon, and best of all i got a fluval aqua sky 48"-60" light, we saw it a petco for $130, it is so cool, it has a wireless remote, that has 3 storm settings, with lightning, 3 moonlight settings, a sunrise/sunset setting, you can customize color, to have different quality's and looks and you can program light colors to, very cool

Awesome dude Hapoy Brithday!

P.S, if you ever return the light just know that a finnex planted plus can do all that and have a higher PAR, for a Lowe price :)

That is awesome! Happy birthday!

so i stopped by a new aquarium store, it was very cool, i got 8 scissortail rasboras and 8 cherry barbs, the did not have the zebra loaches there.

but i need some new florescent light bulbs 24 inch t5s where can i get plant bulbs for a lower price, what bulb do you recommend?

what about spotlights? what do you recommend for plants, is there a spotlight i can use that is not for aquariums but will work with plants?

i went to my local aquarium meting yesterday, the had a great talk about swordtails. and i got some jungle valls ans 4 apistogramas, how to you sex them? and i will be adding some rocks i found in my yard to the 40 long.

what about spotlights? what do you recommend for plants, is there a spotlight i can use that is not for aquariums but will work with plants?

Not exactly spot lights, but you can use 13w or 26w 6700k CFL bulbs paired with clamp on dome lights. Both available at most hardware stores.

i went to my local aquarium meting yesterday, the had a great talk about swordtails. and i got some jungle valls ans 4 apistogramas, how to you sex them? and i will be adding some rocks i found in my yard to the 40 long.

What kind of apistos????
Pictures(semi clear for sexing).

Not exactly spot lights, but you can use 13w or 26w 6700k CFL bulbs paired with clamp on dome lights. Both available at most hardware stores.

Agreed 100%.
I have found a pretty powerful spiral compact 6700k that works well with clip on lights..

Aquasky lights are cool, I have them on 5 of my tanks. I also use clamp on shop lights with 13w CFLs.

Back
Top Bottom