Moving My Betta Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xr3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a betta fish that is currently in a 2.5G tank but I have to get rid of the tank.. I Have a 10g with 12 tetras and a blue german ram (Ive had the tank for a while and they all get along) and I also have a 40G tank with 4 angel fish a blue gourami and a rainbow shark. I am currently unsure of which tank would best suit the Betta. (he has done well in community tanks but I moved him into a 2.5G when I got it but now I have to get rid of it) Which would be best for the betta?

Well, the 10g is overstocked already, but the fish in it would be the safest bet for your Betta, IMO. The 40g has the space for him, but keep an eye on the gourami and angels to prevent fin nipping.

Well, the 10g is overstocked already, but the fish in it would be the safest bet for your Betta, IMO. The 40g has the space for him, but keep an eye on the gourami and angels to prevent fin nipping.

I do a water change once every 5-7 days on the 10g to make sure water levels are okay

Back
Top Bottom