Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissGurnus is working on some fishmas presents, including for special AA friends....

Attachments

• 1449855058492.jpg
    1449855058492.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 72
Here is base 1 and 2! These are only backgrounds to the actual pictures

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449870744.959014.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449870777.240609.jpg

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Omg is that ash wood?! Epic! It's going to be so fun seeing how things turn out. ?

Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

Its just regular painted canvas xD

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449883144.682116.jpg

So that bright spot in the filter is wayne.... Our betta..deciding he's a loach..

Recently joined Fishlore... And what have we here? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449889537.605739.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Recently joined Fishlore... And what have we here? View attachment 281933

I'm definitely making some people mad.... their idea of proper tank sizes for some stuff is just nuts. A 20 high is tight for kuhli loaches? Poppycock and twaddle!

Man, I do not like fishlore. I'm realizing how incredibly spoiled I am here on AA- this place has an AMAZING community!

If you want to see nonsense just go find the recent thread about water changes on there....

You're right.. A lot of the people on there have completely different ideas and IMO have terrible advice on fish keeping....

Is there benefit to going to other forums? I tried to reg on the Barr but they're not even taking new reg, even if you email. Bah. I've got Fresh et al, which is working out well!

The benefit is if you want to help more new fishkeepers. That's about it. If I have any questions I can almost guarantee I know someone on here I can PM and they'll have an answer I trust.

Mostly AA was a bit slow on newbs so I wanted to help some people, and I was pretty frustrated at what was happening to Poppa so I tried out fishlore. Don't think I'm gonna stick around.

Maybe I'll chase Caleb onto Instagram and go help people on there...

You're right.. A lot of the people on there have completely different ideas and IMO have terrible advice on fish keeping....

Someone on there said you need a 20 for rams... which isn't actually the worst advice, but I responded that I breed and raise rams in 10 gallons :lol:

Lol... Start a helper squad.. Lot more young fishkeeprs on the forum which is cool... Lots and lots of posts about needing help cycling and diseases... And not enough people giving good advice Comoared to Aa it has no real planted tank thread or serious tank or fish room threads unfortunately

Thats one think i never got with new fishkeepers. I have had tanks in the past (3-4 years ago) but didn't for the 3-4 years. When i decided i wanted to get back into it i did tons of research about best ways to cycle the species i wanted pros/cons of anything and everything added to the tank to make sure it was an all peaceful tanks the best plants the hardiest plants ect ect. I never understood how/why some people just buy a tank, throw fish in and don't even do a little bit or research.

But hey, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom