Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been barred from posting pics here until MissGurnus gets to see, she had to work today ;) I have an unboxing video and plenty of pics to share soon!

Oh my god YES. Couldn't have picked a better pair of fish for the tank at the end of our bed. They're still dripping right now.

Thank you so much, brotha.

Plants were hastly packed. Should of been 100 root tabs in there as well.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yup, 100 root tabs were in there. HUGE thank you for that man, merry fishmas! Plants look good. Didn't get a chance to look closely but lots of vals and bacopa, didn't see if there was anything else but bacopa is my FAVORITE. I'm waiting till the lights come on in the 55 to mess with that. Thank you so much!

Just know i want a few of those offspring when it happens?

Oh and still no response with USPS Claim. Startin to get mad.

Buddy I've got the box set aside so that come spring you (and Amanda) can have your pick from their best offspring! It's the least we can do for you guys.

I wonder how they lost scales?

Probably the USPS treating the package like crap? I don't know to be honest. Same thing happened with the last pair we got. I thought maybe it was our net, but we got a bigger net to remedy that.

Thinking I might do a preemptive salt treatment....

WOOOOOHOOO! Oh my goodness can't say I've been stressed about those fish! So glad they are finally here :D (still at work)

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Aren't you glad you waited? It would've been a crying shame if you would have lost either of those fish due to impatience. ;) In my book, it's ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry with fish. (y) :whistle:

Aren't you glad you waited? It would've been a crying shame if you would have lost either of those fish due to impatience. ;) In my book, it's ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry with fish. (y) :whistle:

Well I don't think they ever ended up spawning :lol: But I'm glad we waited anyway.

Back
Top Bottom