Wanted: Dovii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for a wolf cichlid, but can't find one :( I am aware of their size and their extreme amount of aggression. I'm looking for a good looking male dovii to put into my 210 gallon glass aquarium. The aquarium is currently housing a large pleco and just finished it's quick cycle... The pleco is out as soon as I get my wolf, its only in there so it's not empty in my room.

Thank you! I'm really stuck right now. I actually got one in and It wasn't what I had ordered. I ordered one around 4inches or so if not 4inches anything bigger. Reason being I'm trying to time the growths of the two fish :) haha uhhh lol a red tail cat and a dovii. I don't want to much aggression on my cat but I don't want to make a meal of a dovii for my cat. Well anyways I got ordered and arrived as a Dovii (tiny) unsexed... Was about 1 inch... But I paid before the order and they had refused a refund.... Safe to say I was unhappy with my lfs!
My biggest thing is it has to be a male and rather large... I'll check the link now but I bet a juvy will make a quick snack ;)

Back
Top Bottom