On an up grade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last coat of varnish on the stand now I will let it dry and start putting things together on Monday. My family wants me to spend Easter with out messing with the tank.

Petco $1 per gallon sale couldn't have started at a better time for me. Picked up my 40 gallon breeder to make my sump.

ForumRunner_20130331_152134.jpg

I want to paint the inside of the cabinet then just get up the nurve to take out rocks, coral, fish and water so I can move the old tank.

Im working up the nerve to try and run mine with saltwater first or just freshwater, i want to make the move as easy as possible for all my coral and fish

Nope, its where my old 90 gallon was, maybe 10 feet across the family room. So it should be relatively easy. Im about 1/3 full with fresh ro di water now hoping to be at least over half by the end of the night

Do you think i should put off my weekly water change ? Im goingto have the transfer done on wednesday i usually do the changes on wednesday, i checked params and there all fine

I sort of agree, i see cost of ro di water to the benefiet of having my new tank ready sooner conpared to using more water then nevessary

Going to paint the inside of the stand now. Going to look into getting some glass cut for the sump today. I've got 5 days to get the tank up and running.

Back
Top Bottom