On an up grade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stand has been given the first coat of shine need to sand and give a 2nd. I dont think I will be able to work on it till Friday.

Cant wait to see the final project finished! I just recieved confirmation of paydate from my new job, and the 75 gallon upgrade is coming in two weeks :)!

50lbs of rock and 160lbs of sand are here. Skimmer will be here tomorrow then Friday everything else. Excitement

Nwb200 is here and let me say that it is huge. I want to put it together but know that I have got to wait for all if my other equipment. Still needing a sump, trying to find a 40 gallon breeder but don't want to pay $119 at petco.

I just sold my tank for 275 ! The freshwater 90 gallon. Going tomorrow to look at the 75:) it has a marineland series 2 sump , with a bio wheel , comes with return pump and all will my 239 w t5 fixture be enough light?

I have one sps and a nem right now in the tank i want to transfer over alot of lps and softies,

I'm no expert for sure but I don't think so nems need a lot of light from what I have read

Its. 6 bulb t5 36" fixture with 10 moonlights, and it would be going over a 4 ft long 75 gallon id hang it, it is braced in the middle thought

My current 55 gallon tank is running with 4 bulb 54 watt T5s.I am able to grow some SPS, LPS and a clam without problems. I think you and do it the growth may not be all that great. Here is a photo of it.

ForumRunner_20130328_175734.jpg

I would use it for now, then buy some reef breeders or tao tronic leds, might supplement my 6 bulbs fixture with some led strip lights

The lazy side of me wants to leave it in that place so I won't need to move my current tank out is the way. But I am going to make the move. I will be asking questions about the move this week. Well as soon as I can find a 40 gallon breeder to make a sump.

I just got a new 75 gallon tank dtilled with sump, pump and stand for 350:)

Yes it is it is called new tank transfer :) theres pics there also picked up a gallon of a bionic and b bionic and x mag pro by kent for 20 bucks on top of the 350

Order came in from BRS today what I got was two magnum 7 powerheads (huge) a magdrive 12 a digital thermometer and foam pads for my reactor. All I need now is for my lights to show up a 40 breeder and I will be able to get going.

Back
Top Bottom