Getting a New 36g Bowfront Tank:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ammo 0
nitrites 0
ph 7.6
nitrates 80..

im going to dose it to 2.0 for tonight and ill see tomorrow

I do have my own thread in the getting started forum also. Yet lil help to date. I am researching.g like crazy...so you have your issues & I have mine. Really enjoy your thread. I realized there is so much I don't know...so thank you for letting me share in your experiences. Keep it up! Your doing well.....

Tagging along :) if I can help out let me know.

Looks like your cycle is well on its way though! Keep it up

I do have my own thread in the getting started forum also. Yet lil help to date. I am researching.g like crazy...so you have your issues & I have mine. Really enjoy your thread. I realized there is so much I don't know...so thank you for letting me share in your experiences. Keep it up! Your doing well.....

Hi Jennie! I only saw your stocking thread & looks like you did get some help. If you need help with cycling, please post a question & we will be happy to help you! Its a bit hard to help you on another persons thread because we need information about your tanks, your numbers & your issues- everyones situation is a bit different. :)

alright I just did a 50% wc and 75% back to back. my readings meow are

ammo .25
ph 8.0 (i used,the high range ph test)
nitrites 0
nitrates 5.0

Bare with me- I'm on my cell & it's pain on the butt to try to go back pgs! Ok- You did wcs & your numbers are zero (or close to it). You tried 2 & your nitrites spiked high, correct? Then go back to 1 for tonight & you can work your way back up gradually. Let see how things look tomorrow!

yeah it did. I dose it last night to 2.0 and both my ammo and nitrites were 0 and my nitrates were 80 then I did a 50% wc filled it then a 75% so ill start with 1 ppm now?

Ok! I missed that part! Go ahead & dose to 2 again if your amm & nitrite zeroed today before the wc. I thought you meant they were zero after the wc!

ugh tough day...
ammo 0
nitrites 0
ph 7.8
nitrates 40
what to do now

last I dosed my ammonia up to 3ppm.

ammo 0
nitrites 0
nitrates 50 60ish
ph 7.6

Back