Getting a New 36g Bowfront Tank:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay. sorry everyone for the lack of updates lol there nothing.new
yet:/ im just waiting to finish cycling lol I did put in a new light. and added some more seeded media

seem fishy to you??
get it..fishy??;)

I did add some parts from my other established aqueon 55/75 to this new one.

ForumRunner_20120426_212520.jpg

the blue things are from the estabilshed filter. and the media from it too

ForumRunner_20120426_212848.jpg

ForumRunner_20120426_212904.jpg

Your numbers for amm & nitrite are zero, right? Bit hard to tell what I am looking at on cell! If that's the case, only dose up to 2ppm if you haven't dosed yet. If you have, no big deal! Let's see how things look tomorrow! :)

jlk said:
Your numbers for amm & nitrite are zero, right? Bit hard to tell what I am looking at on cell! If that's the case, only dose up to 2ppm if you haven't dosed yet. If you have, no big deal! Let's see how things look tomorrow! :)

yeah there both 0. I add a bunch off seeded media yesterday..lol. I did dose it but not all the way to 4.0ppm

Jennie L said:
I am still a beginner & came into post late, are you doing a fishless cycle? What do you dose with & what does this do? Very curious! T.U. Jay Jay

you can go back through my post and read. ive explaned it a million times...i know I have..im not explaning it again..

I guess I was fooled..i dosed my ammonia last night.

ammo 0
nitrites 5.0 maybe higher
nitrates 80
ph 7.8

Skip it again tonight & lets see how things look tommorrow! Once your nitrites come down (either on their own or through a big wc), we can work on gradually redosing amm without seeing high spikes until you are back up to 4ppm. Hopefully, your nitrites will drop in another 24hrs. :)

im sorry I havent check my tank I had prom tonight with my gf..lol ill check when I get home

no its cool. I can be meanie sometimes. I just hate typing things out ive explaned before. no worries!:)

Back
Top Bottom