Grocery store fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FWFishTanks

Aquarium Advice Addict
My local Meijer store has been having great plants/fish for about the last year and a half. My walmart is still terrible. Are your grocery store fish any good?

My local Meijer store has been having great plants/fish for about the last year and a half. My walmart is still terrible. Are your grocery store fish any good?

they sure are, pan fried in a little butter with a bit of rosemary, parsley and lemon, a little sprinkle of paprika and black pepper and they are definitely good.
YUM :drool:

seriously, you get tropical fish at the grocery store. :confused:
that's a new one for me.

they sure are, pan fried in a little butter with a bit of rosemary, parsley and lemon, a little sprinkle of paprika and black pepper and they are definitely good.
YUM :drool:

seriously, you get tropical fish at the grocery store. :confused:
that's a new one for me.

I don't get fish there, but they're plants are worth looking at. Great swords, crypts, and rotola.

Is that a salad? Needs more veggies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My Meijer has decent plants, but the health of their fish isn't the greatest. The staff at mine don't understand the care of them.

I was browsing one time when they were talking about their goldfish not being active. They summed it up to the temperature of the tank being too low at 75 degrees

My Meijer has decent plants, but the health of their fish isn't the greatest. The staff at mine don't understand the care of them.

I was browsing one time when they were talking about their goldfish not being active. They summed it up to the temperature of the tank being too low at 75 degrees

Lol Ik what u mean. I saw a guy ask for a platy and the associate was like "u mean dis 1? It was a gold gourami. The fish are healthy though, so someone must know what they are doing.

My what comes after u mart actually has healthy good fish. It's a good thing to because that's the only option because the local store closed down:(

Fishobsessed7

My what comes after u mart actually has healthy good fish. It's a good thing to because that's the only option because the local store closed down:(

Fishobsessed7

I know how u feel. My lfs store closed down at one point, so I had to rely on other sources. Then I found another one and I lived happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom