How long did it take to decide your stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello! Thought I would start a thread on how long it took to decide your stocking. It so far has taken me 6 weeks to decide on the plan for my 30 gallon. (Maybe a really long cycle has turned out to be good lol) Every time I think up a good plan, I find a better one. I think I have gone through 25-30 plans. My current plan is:
14 Espei Rasbora
8 Emperor Tetras
2 Bolivian Rams
1 Dwarf Gourami
1 Bristlenose Pleco

I think this is my favorite plan so far, but that's what I thought about the last 25:lol:

So, how long did it take/has taken you to decide your stocking?

I lost track of how many times I wrote it all down, decided on a final stockig list, got to the LFS and then changed my mind.

In lieu of my dilemma, I bought 3 more tanks to try and solve that problem. Only one is empty now and I'm thinking I'll have the same problem again.

Took about three weeks for my 29 that I set up. Just started stocking it, but of course it will take a long time to finish stocking it.

Still deciding on my 55 that has been going for at least a month now. Up longer than the 29. Only a few fish in it. All I know is that it will be a small sized fish community tank so that I can have a few schools of stuff in it.

Haha only 6 weeks bud? Before i got into saltwater i was already making up stock lists for a 30 gallon tank. A few months later i thought i knew what i wanted for my tank but i got completely differant fish... Haha i never follow lists anymore

Back
Top Bottom