Look what the stork brought last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
My toy poodle had five puppies last night. Three blacks and two chocolates. I couldn't be more thrilled. She did great. Ain't they cute? lol

lol That's a good idea. She only had one female pup, so for now, from here on out she'll be known as Rita. :D

Here's a pic of the poor frazzled mom, taken after the last pup(I know her pic says first pup but that's me not downloading in sequence :oops: ). She was exhausted in dire need of a shave. I haven't trimmed her up cause I was worried about stressing her when she was so far gone. She's such a trooper. No pics of the father, he was a borrowed stud. And a few close-ups of the pups. Please excuse the puppy mess on my hands. :?

PS
The black puppy is the little girl.

Well, there were two weaklings in the bunch and they didn't make it. :cry: But the last three are fat and doing well. Thanks everyone.

Ahhh that is so sad. Sorry for your loss. I hate when that happens. Thank goodness the others are doing well. Still bothers me about the little ones that didn't make it though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom