10G Opinoin's please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dwarf sag would look great in there! I'd also do some rotalas or ludwigias of some kind. I think they look pretty amazing! That is a great looking tank!

(Oh, and I totally agree with your signature!)

AquaKai said:
Dwarf sag would look great in there! I'd also do some rotalas or ludwigias of some kind. I think they look pretty amazing! That is a great looking tank!

(Oh, and I totally agree with your signature!)

Good idea! I like that, hmm now I have to find some ludwigia lol and thank you!! I'm going to add some more stones soon:)

Haha thanks, it's true though!:) haha

animalzrok2 said:
whats your stock?

I'm sorry, I should have posted the tank specs,

Lighting- 20W's of 6500K CFL bulbs

Stocking- 3- celestial pearl danios
3-dwarf Cory's
10-MTS

Ferts- DIY CO2

What do you guys think about the cabomba in the back? Should I take it out? Also, I was thinking about a moss wall on the left side, what do you guys think?:)

Um, not sure about the cabomba. I guess that's up to you but I like the moss wall idea. I'm going to do one in one of my tanks!

AquaKai said:
Um, not sure about the cabomba. I guess that's up to you but I like the moss wall idea. I'm going to do one in one of my tanks!

Yeah I'm not sure either, I think once I get the dwarf sag, I'll take it out. Yeah I like it too now I just need to stock up on some java moss lol thanks for the help!

Bottomfeeder88 said:
Some crypts maybe. They're extremely low maint and would fill in a smaller tank nicely.

Yeah, I was thinking about maybe adding Lucens but I'm still unsure lol

jetajockey said:
my local petsmart has little baggies full of baby crypts, would be a nice start on a tank like that.

Really? That's pretty convienant, I wish my petsmart sold plant combos like yours lol how much is it?

Back
Top Bottom