Any low light to med light plant recommendation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwaterbeginners

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 50 gallon tank with medium sized gravels any recommendation? Looking for low light to med light the plant should be for beginners. I am also getting new lighting but didn't decided what to get. Any lighting for a 50 gallon tank?
Thanks!!
[ATTACH]232289._xfImport[/ATTACH]

As for lighting, what's the length of your tank? A single or dual t5ho (oddysea or other cheap brand) would be effective and not break the bank. It'd also give you the option of growing most plants out there besides the more demanding ones.

Start with some swords, anubias, maybe a rotala roundfula , crypts wendtii, and a nice low plant like narrow leaf chain sword!!

Thanks! They're both a work in progress, I actually just bought a finnex planted plus for the 20 tall! I really like, it already seems to be making a difference!

Would the current sat plus not push the op into at least medium light?? Where a co2 source and ferts would be required

Would the current sat plus not push the op into at least medium light?? Where a co2 source and ferts would be required
were getting there man! Try not to overload the op, there's a whole lot that goes into a planted tank as I'm sure you well know haha

Back
Top Bottom