Egg identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fisher12

Aquarium Advice Regular
Possibilities are cory cat cat, ghost shrimp, or mystery snails which I have been hand removing every week. I assume they are all mystery snails but they seem keep showing up. I know the clutches are above water but could young ones mate and not go up? I see them crawling on each other so I wondered. It is possible a pond snail has gotten in through the plants but I see no difference other than some have not developed color yet and appear like a pond snail I guess, blueish 20170904_084746.jpgView attachment 1

Thanks, I have been picking snails out every day about. I want them gone, I thought this would fix the problem with my mystery snails (it other type/pond?) Mystery snails only lay eggs above the water line right? I would young one drop them wherever?

Bladder snail eggs. That's what they look like to me. Ramshorns are more uniform and on a harder flat surface. Mystery Snails look like pink bubble gum blobs above the water line.

Back
Top Bottom