Plant ID, should be easy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zimmanski

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, just wanted to ask real quick what this plant is called. I feel like an idiot for not remembering the name after I bought it, I thought it would be easy to look up the name but my searches turned up empty. All I know is that its some type of sword, so if you guys can ID it I would really appreciate it.
Thanks All!

Attachments

• image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    215 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 67
I got it at The Fish Gallery in Dallas, I live 1/2 mile away and I'm sure ill be back and see it again just thought I'd try my luck here. I don't think it's ozelot sword, don't they have spots? I thought it started with a C but I could definitely be wrong. I saw a picture of one that looked similar and it started with parv?

ROSETTE SWORD!!!!! Echinodorus Parviflorus!!!!! Phew, after days of searching I finally figured it out, thanks everyone!

Zimmanski said:
ROSETTE SWORD!!!!! Echinodorus Parviflorus!!!!! Phew, after days of searching I finally figured it out, thanks everyone!

I got one it's still small though can't wait till it gets bigger and fills in some space

It's a really pretty plant I think, I really like the swords that are not amazon swords, and they've all don't really well for me, my other swords in my ten gallon are going crazy and making new sprouts every day

Back
Top Bottom