Buying fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ctmadden

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm curious, when considering buying fish online. My lfs doesn't get a lot of new fish and some of the fish I want I have only seen online. Does anyone have any discrepancies with ordering fish online?

What are some good websites to look for fish online? I know of liveaquaria so far. But are there any others that anyone trusts?

I'm curious, when considering buying fish online. My lfs doesn't get a lot of new fish and some of the fish I want I have only seen online. Does anyone have any discrepancies with ordering fish online?

What are some good websites to look for fish online? I know of liveaquaria so far. But are there any others that anyone trusts?
These guys by far...Just got another order yesterday(y)
They are a top notch company IMO,,i wouldn't even consider another place,,,theres really no reason to..I always check DD too,got my french angel and angler from there

If you wanted to though ,,i know of Bluezoo,saltwaterfish,aquacon,sealifedirect ,,theres tons out there

Its a section on liveaquaria,kinda there "what you see is what you get" DD= Divers Den
Good deals usually

Back
Top Bottom