Greetings, everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich.Carpenter

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I've just picked up the hobby (my first tank is currently in its break-in cycle, looking forward to its first fish), and thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I got the tank (29 gal.) and accessories as a Father's Day gift and am eagerly looking forward to sharing my office with some new finned critters.

I look forward to meeting many of you and hopefully learning a lot. :)

Rich

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll meet lots of friendly helpful ppl here. I've been here for a few months and have learned tons more than i ever thought was involved with keeping fish. Be sure to read the stickies. It sounds like you're off to a good start letting the tank cycle before adding fish. :)

Welcome to the site! I assume it is going to be a SW tank right? Oh, wait, there are FW tanks! LOL! Just kidding.

Hey Rich welcome and great Father's day present!! I think if I had one in my office I'd never get a thing done..hehe Glad you'r e here. Whatever the question I am sure you'll find the answers here. Good luck on your new adventure but we should warn you...it can become an addiction! More tanks, more fish....

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom