Hey everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamgreg123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I got into aquariums just under a year ago. I moved into a house with some friends who had lived there for a couple of years already. They used to have an aquarium set up but when the guy who looked after it moved out, it was abandoned. I sat there looking at the evaporated tank still set up in the living room for a few months before I decided to take it on. I had never kept a single fish in my life but have always found aquatic life captivating. Growing up I often said I wanted to study marine biology in college but it didn't end up that way.

Anyway, I am very glad I was presented with a free aquarium to spark this new hobby of mine because I have a lot of fun keeping up with it and it is awesome to kick back and watch it live. Since resurrecting the 29 gallon freshwater tank in the living room, I have also set up a 10 gallon planted betta aquarium in my bedroom. I will probably have an aquarium in some capacity for the rest of my life as I am now addicted to the hobby!

You can check out the 29 gallon tank on my YouTube channel linked below.

iamgreg123's channel - YouTube

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all on this forum! Let me know what you think!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom