Hi/ and thanks for the wecome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I,m really like the effect that the aquarium has on my stress level . I started out with ciclids from a local pet shop as my selection of fish spice in a 50 gallon tank. From there I up sized to a 90 gallon tank . It was a really beautiful set up, but a real pain in the back to do water changes and other maintains functions. Due to that and work schedules I decided to it was necessary to down size. I was able to find somebody who loved my set up and purchased it. I have been with out a fish habitat for some time now. While shopping at a local all in one plaza if found a very small tank and stand that looked manageable to me so I purchased, it took it home and have it set up and running . Now I need to stock it.That brings me to the question I asked to all of you fellow fish keepers . In my new 5 gallon tank of fresh water what is a small color full hardy spices of fish, and how many of them would you all suggest to make a good working habitat for the fish? Again thanks for all of your responses to date .I'm looking forward to more correspondence as I get back into the swing of things again. Your's truly nu bee 3555

Last edited:
Welcome to AA! :)

Stocking fish in a tank of 5G can be very difficult as most get too large. Shrimp and snails are a good option. There are "nano" fish (CPDs, micro rasbora, etc.) out there that may work, but they are sometimes difficult to find and a bit more expensive than their commonly found counterparts.

Welcome Aboard
30098-albums1142-picture7907.gif

Back
Top Bottom