International Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of their famous products is "ice wine." So... yeah. :D

Hmm... I've never heard of ice wine before heheh. Poutine, maple syrup and all-dressed chips are favourites here though! Do Americans generally eat a lot of twinkies? We find them a bit too sweet here but heard that they're popular in the States. And your drinks are so much bigger! I can barely finish a medium here!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Extreme weather during winter and summer. With humidity and wind, it's 40C (104F) in the summer and -15 (5F) during the winter.

VISIT DURING SPRING OR FALL! I love spring here with all the flowers and rain and fall is really nice too :)

Lol spring break it is then. But I've gotta figure out the whole visa thing first haha

Sent from my E6883 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmm... I've never heard of ice wine before heheh. Poutine, maple syrup and all-dressed chips are favourites here though! Do Americans generally eat a lot of twinkies? We find them a bit too sweet here but heard that they're popular in the States. And your drinks are so much bigger! I can barely finish a medium here!!

I totally understand how you feel about the portion size haha. I heard twinkies are really popular but i dont know anyone who eats them tho :))

For real? What kind of fish do you have?

Yup. Born there. But moved to the states when I was a toddler.
I don't have any fish yet! I'm new to this forum also and I am starting a 55 gallon tank in two weeks after I move into my new place.

Sent from my XT1049 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't have any fish yet! I'm new to this forum also and I am starting a 55 gallon tank in two weeks after I move into my new place.

Woah. Congrats on your new tank. Please post a picture once you're done setting it up. I bet its gonna be pretty <3

Yeah make sure you keep us updated!! You can start your own thread for it too :)

Woah. Congrats on your new tank. Please post a picture once you're done setting it up. I bet its gonna be pretty <3

Yeah make sure you keep us updated!! You can start your own thread for it too :)

Will do! I can't wait to get started.

Back
Top Bottom