New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheXevv

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I'm TheXevv. I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while doing some research on what fish I wanted for my 55 gallon aquarium. I have been an aquarium owner off and on since the '80's as a child. I have learned even more since having Internet readily available to me. I have even found more fish types I didn't even know existed in this hobby.

I have had my 55 gallon tank since 1998, but never got to set it up. I bought it used from a family friend. So I'm essentially starting over. The biggest aquarium I have ever had before getting the 55 gallon is a 20 gallon tank. I still have my 20 gallon, but it too has been empty since 2005 when my 15 year old fish passed on. I never set it back up since I had 3 babies (children) and I was far too busy with them.

I now have 4 kids ages 7 to 13. Now that they are older, I want to start back up my hobby.

TheXevv

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Welcome to AA and more importantly, welcome back to the hobby. It'll be nice to share something you enjoyed since a child with your own children.

Back
Top Bottom