The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andreamorrissey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm Andrea and I have 1 African clawed frog and 2 white cloud minnows. Not much but it's all I can seem to take care of at the moment

Warm welcome to AA.

Did you cycle the tank? How often are you doing water changes?

Just so you know your clawed frog when it grows is going to eat your minnow.

Ok.. im guessing you joined the AA for help and information on fish keeping?
Did you see the questions i asked, have you cycled either of these tanks and how much and how often are you doing water changes? You responded to my statement but didnt answer the questions.

I ask because you mention that youre having trouble keeping anything else alive which leads me to believe your tank isn't cycled. Putting fish into a tank that isnt cycled is going to cause death without regular water changes.

I think she was just introducing herself. She never said she couldnt keep fish alive. Welcome to the forum.

Ok.. im guessing you joined the AA for help and information on fish keeping?
Did you see the questions i asked, have you cycled either of these tanks and how much and how often are you doing water changes? You responded to my statement but didnt answer the questions.

I ask because you mention that youre having trouble keeping anything else alive which leads me to believe your tank isn't cycled. Putting fish into a tank that isnt cycled is going to cause death without regular water changes.

Slow it down there Molly :)

Not much but it's all I can seem to take care of at the moment

No? Sorry i guess thats just how i read it. Slow down?
I asked about her tank and her water change routine.. 2 simple questions, it doesnt get much slower and if it wasnt important i wouldnt of asked.

No? Sorry i guess thats just how i read it. Slow down? I asked about her tank and her water change routine.. 2 simple questions, it doesnt get much slower and if it was important i wouldnt of asked.
When I said that's all I can take care of I meant that I between school and my job I can only handle these Guys at the moment and only them. I do water changes one a week. Sometimes twice.

No? Sorry i guess thats just how i read it. Slow down? I asked about her tank and her water change routine.. 2 simple questions, it doesnt get much slower and if it wasnt important i wouldnt of asked.
I do 90% water change with my acf and 25-30% with my minnows

Back
Top Bottom