JEBO R3150 KG 104 gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Komodo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone know JEBO R3159 KG 104 gallon tank?

They have a super sale next week. I am tempted but I don't want to by junk. It is made of acrylic.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a JEBO new r375 about 35G, not too many in the USA have them or heard of them, except around Southern California where they have an office. Also used more often for SW here in the USA.

I didn't have much for responses either when I posted about mine when I bought it. I called the company in California and they emailed me the instructions for the built in filter featured in mine. I was missing a connector part and didn't ever end up using the filter. Which was my choice, it was just a fitting. (The hardware store got me a copper connector, but I had shrimp and didn't want to take the chance of copper leaching into the water system, never went back for a pvc one)

Mine is glass. It is made nicely, but it is a bit older maybe 8-10 years, I bought it from someone else, and the curved glass is lovely. I don't know about the acrylic one. I have noted it is most commonly seen as a display tank from people in Europe and Asia. Don't really know why. Many people use their other equipment, I just looked it up and there are stores around featuring their products. I have a stand and tank from them.

Last edited:
I did more internet research, not much out there. However, from reading other forum references to the brand name I came to the conclusion that they seem to have trouble with acrylic tanks leaking, but the glass tanks seem to be reliable.

Back
Top Bottom