The 'Fish Cave'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May i ask where you scored the DW? Also, please help me convince m parents to have oh say 7 more tanks in my house...
dont feel bad,my parents wont let me get any more after i upgrade(at which poit i will be at 3 tanks)

That's called dedication to the hobby :). Now I just need you to convince my wife that we need the same thing in our house, lol.

I love the DW in the 29, can I ask where you picked it up?

Yo eco23 ... just tell your wife it's for further researching fish-less cycling!(y) I'm sure she'll understand:D.

come on guys, where's your dedication? Just make sure your fish room has room for a cot...or a comfy weight bench.

img_1428884_0_35861c11eab17edcaf80c29f7e266f0a.jpg

^ haha.

Ok, so back on topic (hint hint)... I will be moving the rest of my tanks, minus my 125, tomorrow. I got the 150, 40b, and 29 that are over there painted, and all are ready to set up (except the 29, which is already). I'll be moving over the fish from the 125, but the tank has to wait until Sunday when I go get the trailer to move it (too big for my SUV). I'm not real sure where I'm going to stuff all the fish just yet, but I'll figure it out. For now, I'm going to rest!

BTW, jetajockey... thanks for the heads up on the sponges, I'm going to check them out.

Oh, and the driftwood... that was just some I picked up at my old LFS before they closed down. I think I have 10 pieces or so of various shapes and sizes.

Looks like some good progress already 'rook! Very excited to see this all come together... and see the new *gasp* reef tank. Is that going in the fish cave as well?

One day... that got put on hold though, since we unexpectedly decided to move earlier than we had planned... it was a place we just couldn't pass up.

Good luck.
Remember good lifting techniques, bending your knees. Take care of your back.
I'm telling you because I injured myself sometime ago after a big project weekend!

^ heat pad is on my back as we speak... I didn't learn the first time I moved my 150 by myself, but I don't think I'll be doing it a 3rd time.

Dang dude, that's a huge room! And it's all for fish! That's awesome lol.

That's a huge room. Nice! I'm jealous :)

How many tanks are you planning to put in there? As much as you can? Lol

Any SW tank? I remember that you mentioned that you are going to start a 40B reef tank. Have fun Jonathan!

Back
Top Bottom