Do you think she is pregnant ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks tim the other guppies are fine and literally 5 mins ago one of the females gave birth to around 25 fry lol

Well came down thismorning and there was another 7 babies in the guppy tank! Don't think and of the others females have had there's yet so I think the red tail hadn't had them all when we put her back in from the birthing tank lol

To top off the fish filled morning the other guppy in the birthing tank has just started having hers!! My god this house in none stop

Here's a pic of our fry from my iPhone and a magnifying glass lol

Attachments

• image-1296930463.jpg
    image-1296930463.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 111
:) x

Attachments

• image-4088237588.jpg
    image-4088237588.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image-774177339.jpg
    image-774177339.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3621019200.jpg
    image-3621019200.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 74
These are our new adult :) babies are growing fast now can't wait they will get there colour soon :D

I just have to say this has been a very inspiring thread!! I recently added 3 mickey mouse platy to my community and love them to pieces and after reading this and seeing the adorable little fry I want to set up a breeding tank! I know this has to be such an exciting and rewarding experience because it was exciting to read!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks shammond I glad you liked the thread :). We have another guppy ready to drop either today or tomorrow I'm going to post pics very soon on the mickey mouse swordtails and the platys which are doing great. It won't be long until the swords develop (I can't wait lol). I hope you have as much luck as me as I just can't stop them breeding now lol !

I just added 6 platys to my tank yesterday and 2 are prego, I am told about a week along so hopefully all will go well and I will have some baby pics to share in a few weeks!! My kids are so excited!!

Cool good luck with the platys ! Here's a pic of our fry. You can see our biggest sword on the left, we call him chunk because he was the quickest grower lol

Attachments

• image-304468644.jpg
    image-304468644.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 60
Aww, they grow so quickly! So how many fish do you have now? Lol. How old are they? I feed mine Hikari first bites and they are almost 2months old and they still only have black one there tails.

We sold a fair few to a friend who bought 1 of our tanks from us. We still have around 25 swords, 15 platys and around 25 guppies. Another one of our guppies is giving birth this second lol, I have saved another 15 - 20 more guppies out of there. I feed my little ones newly hatched brine shrimp and some tetra min baby food.

Our swords are the oldest out of the fry, a couple of them have outgrown all of them and they look huge compared to the others. I think they are around 3 months old now !

Back
Top Bottom