Do you think she is pregnant ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. The rest of the fry are doing great we still have around 60 - 70 swords and around 70 - 80 plattys. The plattys are still young and getting braver by the day and swimming around a lot more !

Here my newest tank. Its the 5th tank most probably the last 1 I'll buy because the mrs won't let me have anymore lol !

Attachments

• image-278589169.jpg
    image-278589169.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 95
Thats nice. Yu should get some java moss in there though!

-Dylan

Too right he's not having anymore tanks I feel like I live in a fish farm!!!

Lots of it will look nice in your tank, it's easy to care for too. It contrasts nicely with that black gravel.

-Dylan

Usually the chains will have it and if not you can order a lot for a small price.

-Dylan

New little fish in the new tank. And from the looks of it the 3 females were already pregnant, get the feeling the tank will fill up pretty fast

Attachments

• image-98121633.jpg
    image-98121633.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 98
I think maybe this guppy is pregnant by her black gravid spot. Does anyone know if she is pregnant please ?

Attachments

• image-3164319026.jpg
    image-3164319026.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 97
Both look pregnant, the Blue one looks very pregnant! Very nice looking tank and new fish! Where did you get the fish at?

Thanks guppylover. I had to get rid of our green severum because it was being very aggressive to the other fish we had so I traded it at our lfs for some guppys. It's my first experience with guppys and loving them lol !

This is our third female but not sure if she is pregnant either. Sorry for the bad pics lol guppys don't stay still for 2 seconds. We have 3 males and 3 females in a 3 and a half foot tank and it looks like they are loving the space lol !

Attachments

• image-919629652.jpg
    image-919629652.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 84
I love guppies too, hence the username lol. They come in so many different colors! Yep, she looks pregnant too although I can't be sure without seeing her in person. How many gallons is the tank or is it just a long one? I'm sure if its 3 and a half foot they are loving it! Compared to the small aquariums they probably spent there entire lives in it must be heaven lol.

It's a 3 and a half foot by 1 foot wide by 1 and a bit foot deep. Lol I can't find a measuring tape to work out how Many gallon it is, I'll get one soon to work it out. I'm going to put a lot more plants in it soon to give the fry more of a chance of surviving if I miss the drop. I was thinking of putting more guppys in there but I might wait till the prego ones give birth and raise the fry !

**please help*** one of the female guppy tails is turning White, it was fine this morning though. Does anyone know why this is please ?

Attachments

• image-762857715.jpg
    image-762857715.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image-139497536.jpg
    image-139497536.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 126
Sad news the blue guppy didn't make it through the night I'm just hoping it's not something that will affect the other guppies :(

It could be a fungus, but it would also have been turning pale as it had some other sickness.... Observe other fish closely and obviously remove that dead fish ASAP if you didn't already.

Back
Top Bottom