Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ezimmer1990

Aquarium Advice Activist
I came home and found a whole bunch of little white balls scattered around my tank and i don't know if they are eggs or what. i have two cories that i don't know the sex of and two ghost catfish that aswell, don't know the sex of.

Attachments

• SANY1853.jpg
    SANY1853.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 69
  • SANY1852.jpg
    SANY1852.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 77
  • SANY1851.jpg
    SANY1851.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 66
Will they try to eat them? I honestly don't know. I've only dealt with livebearers before. Am I supposed to do anything with the fish or eggs or....

Some say take the female out but look up cory breeding and u should find some info

Some will, some won't. If you want them to hatch then you are best to move them somewhere safe like a hatching container or breeding net. There are a lot of writeups on breeding corydoras via google so I'll spare the typing at this point.

Yes, but it may be difficult to find them to feed them when they start swimming. If the tank is fairly well established then they may find enough sustenance just milling around, but who knows.

i meant taking out the parents and other fish in the tank and having the eggs hatch without any other fish in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom