My apistos made babies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBS are fine frozen. They are frozen at the peak of nutrition, with their sack. I've raised countless scores of fry on frozen BBS and frozen daphnia, I wouldn't give you bad advice.

Id probably have a little more extra cash in my pocket... Now that my fish are living more am than a week I need more and more and more

Oh man all the cash I'd have if u didn't buy all the crap products sitting in a bin under my table..

All the money I would have if I didnt have bills to pay

If only I got a raise lol! And frozen bbs are fine. I'm not sure if there is frozen adult brine shrimp and frozen baby brine shrimp but I would look into it and see which has the most nutritional value. The only thing with frozen food is important vitamins break down over time in the freezer. I believe it is oxidation not sure.

If you were to feed bbs you wouldn't have dead ones in the tank because you remove all uneaten food after each feeding right? You could also try vinegar eels...

If only I got a raise lol! And frozen bbs are fine. I'm not sure if there is frozen adult brine shrimp and frozen baby brine shrimp but I would look into it and see which has the most nutritional value. The only thing with frozen food is important vitamins break down over time in the freezer. I believe it is oxidation not sure. If you were to feed bbs you wouldn't have dead ones in the tank because you remove all uneaten food after each feeding right? You could also try vinegar eels...
I don't remove the first bites no, I have some snails in that should hopefully eat some leftovers..

I don't remove the first bites no, I have some snails in that should hopefully eat some leftovers..

Well then I would Feed a little less and feed frequently to not have to feed lots at once less chance of the shrimp dying and less chance or uneaten food and ruptured stomachs. Also the fry require frequent feeding throughout the day anyways.

Well the little experiment my gf had put in place seems to prove the mother is far better suited in raising up her fry than I.. Despite my inexperience I have managed to keep 6-7 going I. The fry tank to her 10-12 in display tank! I'll try to get some pics in a bit.. They're still super mini..

Well the little experiment my gf had put in place seems to prove the mother is far better suited in raising up her fry than I.. Despite my inexperience I have managed to keep 6-7 going I. The fry tank to her 10-12 in display tank! I'll try to get some pics in a bit.. They're still super mini..

Oh no, what happened?

Back
Top Bottom