$1 pet gallon sale- Petco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookelynnb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know when the next $1 per gallon sale is at Petco? I was wanting to get a 20-29g tank, but wanted to wait for the sale. I like in Texas if that matters. Let me know!!!!

They are usually every 4 months or so and the last one ended about a month ago. I would guess it will be august area

Does anyone know when the next $1 per gallon sale is at Petco? I was wanting to get a 20-29g tank, but wanted to wait for the sale. I like in Texas if that matters. Let me know!!!!

It can vary from store to store but rumor has it that the next sale is mid July. Since they do not give out that information, rumor is all you can rely on.

Does Petco normally carry 33L tanks? Ive never been to a Petco or Petsmart before, we have a Petco nearby opening soon and I wanted to pick up some 33L's for a fish room. Sorry to hijack but didn't figure it was making a new thread over.

Does Petco normally carry 33L tanks? Ive never been to a Petco or Petsmart before, we have a Petco nearby opening soon and I wanted to pick up some 33L's for a fish room. Sorry to hijack but didn't figure it was making a new thread over.

I don't believe they do, it is a pretty uncommon tank size.

Also, a bit off the question - the dollar per gallon sale only includes tanks up to 55 gallons, excluding bowfront/corner tanks and rimless or show tanks like fluval chi's.

That's a bummer. I was hoping to finally get a start on my fish room. Thanks for all the responses.

They seem to trend on the first month of every quarter. Don't quote me on this, but I have heard they will run one during July.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom