10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. My local stores don't have sites that they sell stuff from. I go to like 4 different stores. Love them all

Your lucky lol. I only have 2 to choose from and one is Petco and they don't carry corals unless it is a special order.

Yes it does lol. But that is okay. Looking at saltwaterfish.com now, they got a 15% off sale going on and free shipping for new customers on orders of 99.00. Gonna see what I can find.

Ok. Cool. I thought it was a branching frogspawn. I will get better pics later. I just moved it to a better spot.

It's branching but definitely a hammer. The end of the polyps is very defined like a hammer coral. Frogspawns usually have a bunch of little extra tentacles on each tentacle. Still nice though

Definitely a hammer IMO. As Bribo said froggies have tentacles budding from tentacles allover, and in general have smaller heads. Plus, the coral in the pic has well defined heads that form a slight hammer, which I've never seen in frogspawn.

Back
Top Bottom