10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man I hope so. My lfs had 3 beautiful frag tanks and super low prices. But about a month and a half ago someone polluted thier water system with an unknown chemical and killed everything.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Man I hope so. My lfs had 3 beautiful frag tanks and super low prices. But about a month and a half ago someone polluted thier water system with an unknown chemical and killed everything.

On purpose???? Man that sucks

Fish are friends not food!

Yep there's shady people everywhere buddy. They said its not the first time its happened. The sheer volume this store deals in makes it hard for other stores in the area to stay open

Yep there's shady people everywhere buddy. They said its not the first time its happened. The sheer volume this store deals in makes it hard for other stores in the area to stay open

Wow. What store? That sucks.

Can you post a pic of the mushroom? How much is it? Thanks for remembering bud. You are a man of your word.

Can you post a pic of the mushroom? How much is it? Thanks for remembering bud. You are a man of your word.

It's a rock of mushrooms. It's very nice. You will have to come see! :) it's very nice. I'll get you a free frag if you come in!!!

I will come in this coming Thursday. Those shrooms are amazing

I hope they wouldn't mind popping 2 off that rock. I have a 18 gallon nano. Sure don't need anymore rock

I will come in this coming Thursday. Those shrooms are amazing

Ok. Cool. There is another smaller rock with more for less money.

That sucks about tanks a lot I loved that store

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Me too. Not only do they a huge selection of livestock everyone there has a good knowledge base. I've been going to reef pro on military and sumit for my water. That store is really coming along. They're adding so many new frag tanks. Can't wait to see the end result

Back
Top Bottom