10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just moved coral and light to 30. Will move light back when I get kessil

Fish are friends not food!

Awesome store. I would recommend anyone in the south Florida area to definitely check out elite. Pristine tanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are you going with a glass bottom in the frag tank? What kind of corals are you thinging of growing out

Are you going with a glass bottom in the frag tank? What kind of corals are you thinging of growing out

Sand. No clue. Zoas. Bn maybe? Mushrooms?

SPS is the least competitive market on forum classifieds I've seen. Zoas are in huge demand, mushrooms in the middle..

I'm thinking of doing some nice Montis for my frag tank.

What type of filtration do you have on this tank. I just ask because I've seen people do their frag tanks with no sand. Maybe a little bit of rumble and a wrasse to help with parms. Just trying to get you thinking

SPS is the least competitive market on forum classifieds I've seen. Zoas are in huge demand, mushrooms in the middle..

I'm thinking of doing some nice Montis for my frag tank.

Yeah. I'm thinking zoas mushrooms montis. Just renovated 10 gal

What type of filtration do you have on this tank. I just ask because I've seen people do their frag tanks with no sand. Maybe a little bit of rumble and a wrasse to help with parms. Just trying to get you thinking

I have hob filters. Stock will be a clown and a couple clown gobies (maybe even a neon goby)

Do you think that's good for a frag tank setup? What should I change?

Back
Top Bottom