10 gallon nano!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soukup31

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I started my tank a while ago, it is cycled! And i have a clown and a couple of corals. Always looking for ways to improve. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image-3240498443.jpg
    image-3240498443.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 105
So I started my tank a while ago, it is cycled! And i have a clown and a couple of corals. Always looking for ways to improve. What do you guys think?

Maybe bring the piece of live rock on the left forward a bit? Slant it forward a bit more! That's what I would do! :) looking good!

Thanks and will do. Looking to get a few more pieces, and make some caves, as well as maybe a pistol shrimp and a goby!

If were me. I'd take the rock on the left. The one that's flat and move over to make like a tunnel in the middle. The other piece that's on the same side put on top so you'll have like a center piece of rock work with a tunnel and the sides will be open.

Just what I would try at least.

I will probably later this week I am actually lookin for more rock so I can make the pulsing xenias closer to the light

That is an awesome tank!!!! Any recommendations on a filter??? I am wanting to upgrade soon!:)

That is an awesome tank!!!! Any recommendations on a filter??? I am wanting to upgrade soon!:)

All I have to offer is what my buddy did. It's a aqua clear 110. There are pics in the thread on how it's setup. He hasn't had any issues with the tank and you can see the pictures... They speak for themselves.

Thanks. Any one have any other ideas, just a good filter to put chemo pure in and filter floss. I already have an ac20 that I made into a refugium?

Back
Top Bottom