10 gallon stocking... will this work!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if she was referring to that, shouldn't she be clearer about that??? Anyways, I'm probably done with this thread, so sorry if I don't reply to any more posts.

She quotes the post she was responding to. Couldn't have been much clearer, really.

She quotes the post she was responding to. Couldn't have been much clearer, really.

I agree. I think the poster just wants to correct someone instead of being corrected. But Jessicafish is totally right. Unless both bettas are shy/non aggressive, one will kill the other.

Gosh, probably switching to a new forum soon, everytime I ask a question, you guys act like jerks about it and act like I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Gosh, probably switching to a new forum soon, everytime I ask a question, you guys act like jerks about it and act like I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I wonder why...

Its not like this forum will lose any value with you gone.

We have plenty of nice members.

As I said before, you asked for advice and didn't like what you heard an overwhelmingly large number of people say. Then YOU start getting offensive and acting like a jerk when people were trying to give honest advice. It is a problem with your attitude not this forum. Anywhere else you go people will act the exact same, especially when you throw insults at them.

As I said before, you asked for advice and didn't like what you heard an overwhelmingly large number of people say. Then YOU start getting offensive and acting like a jerk when people were trying to give honest advice. It is a problem with your attitude not this forum. Anywhere else you go people will act the exact same, especially when you throw insults at them.

Mebbid summed it up perfectly.

And quite honestly Ninjanomad, you really don't know anything. You want to do a betta sorority in a 10 gallon with adfs AND a gourami. AND you think 20L means 20 liter :lol:. And you don't even know that 2 bettas will kill eachother, female or not, in a 10 gallon. But we didn't react like ^^^ that at first. We tryed to be nice. And then you were wrong again. Then you started correcting people when they were not wrong. Then you got defensive. Then you called US jerks. Good luck joining another forum, there aren't many better than this one, and I doubt any others would let you be a member if they knew what you have been saying here.

Mebbid summed it up perfectly.

And quite honestly Ninjanomad, you really don't know anything. You want to do a betta sorority in a 10 gallon with adfs AND a gourami. AND you think 20L means 20 liter :lol:. And you don't even know that 2 bettas will kill eachother, female or not, in a 10 gallon. But we didn't react like ^^^ that at first. We tryed to be nice. And then you were wrong again. Then you started correcting people when they were not wrong. Then you got defensive. Then you called US jerks. Good luck joining another forum, there aren't many better than this one, and I doubt any others would let you be a member if they knew what you have been saying here.

+1
Being unwilling to take advice will land you in trouble. I hope you listen to what we've all had to say. We're all willing to forgive and forget.

Back
Top Bottom