10 gallon tank aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

junglefowl

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi Aquarium Advicers!!!I have a journal of my 10 gallon tank that I want to share with everybody. I live in Carolina, it is not a lot of people with the same hobby in my area, so I hope everyone will comment on my aquascape. The tank has been more than 2 months now...

image-296011261.jpg
Start off

image-457357238.jpg
Dwarf hair grass

image-2556417667.jpg
DIY CO2

image-894393622.jpg
One month

You have a beautiful tank!

I just started my 10 gallon yesterday, and hooked up some diy c02. Hopefully it will look likes urs in a cpl months.

Attachments

• image-582479445.jpg
    image-582479445.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 443
Nice looking tank! How are you running that CO2 it looks pretty clean and efficient?

You have a beautiful tank!

I just started my 10 gallon yesterday, and hooked up some diy c02. Hopefully it will look likes urs in a cpl months.

Thanks!!! Your tank look good too...
Let me guess...you have a T8 18w light and it does not fit on the tank...thats why you have to put it diagonal...and it will give you a low light...have you thought of upgrading your light
I dont like how the stone on the left stay alone...maybe move it to the side of the dw...just an idea

I forgot to bring the hood to my gmas house lol.

The light does fit, it just needs the hood.
Yea that rock is bugging me, but im getting more plants and rocks next week. :)

Is it possible to turn the co2 off at night? I heard too much co2 can harm fish and shrimp

Is it possible to turn the co2 off at night? I heard too much co2 can harm fish and shrimp

I can turn it off at night...but diy co2 does not bring much PH swing at all since mine is just 1bubble/3s...once I get a real pressured CO2, I will turn it off when the light off

Some pix of my amano shrimps, I don't know what make they turn kinda dark orange but I heard it depends on what they eat...they could eat too much algea in my tank...

image-3097584039.jpg
image-2538837077.jpg
image-3496113943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom