10 gallon tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pufferlove

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey AA i just got a new 10 gallon aquarium for free yesterday and was wondering about what i could put in it I was thinking about a Clown Goby but I got stuck there any thing at all would be helpful thanks

If your gonna do a nano reef id say 2 fish max so because of that I would stay away from the clown goby since they tend to perch and blend most of the day. What about something like a purlpe fire fish and a hi fin red banded goby/pistol shrimp pair. For a cuc a skunk cleaner shrimp a Halloween hermit a white hermit and a couple blues or scarlets with 5 nassarius snails and a turbo.

They will perch like a bird on a rock over hang and then just sit there for hours lol. This might not be the case with every one but for the most part all the ones I seen have done very little moving.

Yeah, they don't move much but they sure are nice to look at if they're perching out in the open.

Pufferlove said:
Ok how about an Orange Striped Prawn Goby

The goby would be ok. I would get a pistol shrimp with him. They should pair up and are cool to watch together. Now of course mine didn't. I haven't seen my tiger pistol since about five min after he went in. Not sure if he is still alive. He is my wheeler prawn goby.

image-656139316.jpg

He is under the torch

Pufferlove said:
he looks like he is doing well

So far. Put a lot of pods in my fuge the other day and I am going to attempt to grow some

Pufferlove said:
Sounds like a plan do you have any other pics of him???

No not right now. He is still living in the caves and hiding in the back. He just got put in yesterday

Here's what I stocked my 10 gallon with:

Firefish, clown goby, yellow watchman goby, coral banded pistol shrimp, 2 nassarius snails, 20 dwarf ceriths, 1 red legged hermit crab

I really like the look of the citron clown goby. Never seen one in person but the pictures on the internet look awesome.

22engine said:
No not right now. He is still living in the caves and hiding in the back. He just got put in yesterday
Oh that makes sense

scottayy said:
Here's what I stocked my 10 gallon with:

Firefish, clown goby, yellow watchman goby, coral banded pistol shrimp, 2 nassarius snails, 20 dwarf ceriths, 1 red legged hermit crab

I really like the look of the citron clown goby. Never seen one in person but the pictures on the internet look awesome.

Yeah on live aquaria they look really cool

Back
Top Bottom