10 nano start up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It sounds like the unit I had over my 10 with 10 3w leds but I could be wrong. It will grow lps and softies. Mine grew monti caps well too but other sps like birdsnest browned and didn't grow.
Edit: yep that is like a copy of the one I used over my 10.

If it grows softies that's good for now I guess I wasn't really looking at Lps or hard corals since this is my first sw tank but if I need it later and everything goes well I may look in to upgrading :)

I have a question as well about caulerpa
strains is it all illegal for transfer across state lines or only taxifolia?

Ok so no caulerpa got it I thought I would look alittle more natural but like the name seaweed says if it's a weed then I don't want the maintenance

Nope they don't need it at all. My pair have been without one their whole lives and they're fat and happy

I wouldn't go anything smaller than a 20 for a pair of occs or percs, a 30 for the larger ones. not sure what you mean by stubby

It's a amphiprion ocellaris but my lfs has the labeled as stubby ocellaris and the guy I've been talking to there has been calling them stubbies supposably they don't grow as big as the regular ocellaris just wider

Please don't buy that fish. It was bred to be missing some vertebrae. Just cruel IMO.

An occ is an occ, same bio load. Check liveaquaria and search by tank size. Some of the small gobies, blennies, or maybe a Pygmy wrasse would do great in a 10

Bred to be missing a vertebrae? I understand breeding for color XX+yy=Xy XX yX & yy but how do you bred to be missing bones?

Sorry genetically altered by humans so they express a genotype that does not produce the proper amount of vertebrae. Just like the ballon rams and mollies of fw.

Back
Top Bottom