10 years later still telling the story...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarkLehr

Aquarium Advice Activist
Some years back I was at my LFS shopping for saltwater fish. One of the employees, Jeff was his name, was talking with another customer. To truly appreciate this, you have to visualize the seen. Jeff was staring this customer in the eye, really focus, intensely sharing his aquarium knowledge.

At this time, a Black Trigger fish jumped from an aquarium which was located beside Jeff. The fish took a HUGE flying leap out of the aquarium. Without blinking, without breaking eye contact from his customer, and without stopping his story, Jeff quickly reacted and caught the fish in mid air. Fish in hand, still talking, STILL LOOKING at the customer, Jeff reached sideways and put the Black Trigger back in his tank, never breaking eye contact. The reaction was so quick and smooth that you would have thought Jeff had been rehearsing this all morning.

Truly one of the funniest and most amazing things I have ever seen. I will never forget the look on the customers face.

NO WAY!!! 8O I would have paid money just to see the customer's reaction. :lol:

tetrin said:
was it our cafejeff ?...he IS cool.... :)

Thanks for the accolade.
Alas, it wasn't me. I would, however, have liked to have see Jeff's trigger rescue. Jeff

Back
Top Bottom