10g ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I practiced on some clear plastic and it takes quite a few coats and some times I'll spray it and it would smear some of the old paint revealing the plastic.

make sure you spray light coats and let it get tacky in between.... it may look like pepper on the glass on the first coat, but that will help prevent runs and smearing

it really all depends on the humidity and the temperature of the room... it could be as few as 10 minutes, to as much as a few hours... you will be able to tell a big difference in the paint, it will get a "haze" on it, then it should be ready for the next coat

i dont know? lol... do you have a heated garage? ive painted stuff in the house before in front of a fan pointing out a window... but i doubt your mom would appreciate that.

I don't have a garage period, and I wouldn't want to get paint on the floor or anything. Any other suggestions?

Go into the bathroom, turn the fan on, go buy some Kaboom, (cause it takes paint off stuff) or put sime garbage bags down. You can replace a shower curtain easier than you can replace carpet, tile or linoleum.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom