125 FOWLR take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh yes kio!! Glad you mention it. I have a 10 and 55 sitting around. Was contemplating the 55 as my sump but only if i get a custom stand built (by me of course)

So heres a question... Should i just get my turf scrubber up and running with the tank?? Or should i ditch it and go with a pre-fab??

huma-huma said:
So heres a question... Should i just get my turf scrubber up and running with the tank?? Or should i ditch it and go with a pre-fab??

I did a pre fab sump on my 180g. I've never done a scrubber..

Scrubber. Ive only had mine running for a little bit but it's really awesome and seems to be helping out a lot with water.

Well then thats solved. Only have one slight problem.... I just came across a 300g basic setup that the guy wants to trade (plus some cash from me) for my 125!! Dont know if its gonna happen because its an 8 footer but imma try my ****dest

huma-huma said:
Well then thats solved. Only have one slight problem.... I just came across a 300g basic setup that the guy wants to trade (plus some cash from me) for my 125!! Dont know if its gonna happen because its an 8 footer but imma try my ****dest

Do it!!! I'm trying to get a 360g reef ready one.

Tank is available!!! Going to look at it this weekend. Holds water as well.

What on Gods green earth do you need a 360 for?? Youll need almost 2.5 buckets to fill that beast lol. On the tooic of my build, i believe im passing on the 300, only because we hae the money to get the 125 bak up and running, and frankly, an 8' tank in our livingroom would look absurd lol

Im beyond excited jesse, my new tank comes in wed but i havent even started building the stand o_0

Back
Top Bottom