125 FOWLR take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why yes theres been progress!! I ordered my Aqua-c rv120 skimmer!! Cant wait for it to come in

Photo of skimmer, normally i would have tried to get ahold of a cone skimmer or needle-wheel venturi but i ran across the Aqua-c skimmers and really liked the tech behind it. Heres to hoping it works as good as it says

Attachments

• image-1244419975.jpg
    image-1244419975.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 213
I have one. Hardest thing is to get the top off... Lol. Seems to stick to the foam like gasket it has. Other then that, no complaints.

Zactheninja said:
Following :)

Welcome aboard ninja! Might get a bit lively around here due to my child-like fish obsession.:)

Im attempting to order my refugium but its being difficult( ugh). I did finally decide on the Precision Marine R30 refugium. Hopefully all this stuff gets here and quick!!

huma-huma said:
Welcome aboard ninja! Might get a bit lively around here due to my child-like fish obsession.:)

Im attempting to order my refugium but its being difficult( ugh). I did finally decide on the Precision Marine R30 refugium. Hopefully all this stuff gets here and quick!!

Oh I know the feeling.
I'm actually planning a 100gallon reef in the next few months, so I've been taking notes on any larger saltwater tanks going up lately.
Can't wait to see what you do with yours! :D

Lol dont take notes from me. Im strictly a fowlr salty with a focus on Lionfish lol. The first trip around was a def learning experience and a blast. Who knows whats in store this time. I am however slightly sad because my boss wanted to give me a handful of cabbage corals today and i coukdnt take them:((

Within a week bud. I cancelled my skimmer and refugium order, figured i can get something similar for cheaper

with in a week? moving right along then arent you? glad to hear it. hate the waiting game we have to play with saltwater.

huma-huma said:
Lol dont take notes from me. Im strictly a fowlr salty with a focus on Lionfish lol. The first trip around was a def learning experience and a blast. Who knows whats in store this time. I am however slightly sad because my boss wanted to give me a handful of cabbage corals today and i coukdnt take them:((

Well there's more than just the reef to take notes of, filtration, aqua shaping, water, and many other factors that are different on a larger scale.
So I'll stick along :eek:

Jesse, you know how impatient i am. My boss let me seed my rok in our purple coralline aquaculture tanks at work and hes already said hes giving me some established filter floss so im guessing that my "cycle" is gonna be either extremely short or non existant lol

Sooo remember that rock i had seeding?? Yeah my boss accidentally sold one piece 0_o its ok though because he gave me a piece absolutely covered in royal purple coralline

Sold one piece...that's normal? 0.0
That coralline piece should help you along though!

Back
Top Bottom