125 future fahaka tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's horrible! I'm so sorry. I hope he will be okay. If he is KIA, make sure you get a free replacement.

Yeah I really didn't get a listen to what the person on the phone said cause I was so mad and sad. But I will get another puffer free but they better pay shipping too.

Not till Monday but it will most likely be dead :/
But I'll get a new one no charge. I'm upset that it will be dead cause it's from the Nile. And it died in a dumb box. Might as well left in Africa.

Might be a small chance. If the temp is just right it cold put it in a dormant state. But I'm over it.

I have tank updates coming in a bit

I'm not sure if you guys can see this, but I have added jungle Val between rocks and around the drift wood.
image-4010216084.jpg

I also added an amazon sword in. Can't wait for it to grow in thick.

image-75976217.jpg

Since I wasn't able to get my puffer today, I needed to spend some money to easy my mind.
So I bought 11 tiger barbs. I think that they would be a great addition to this aggressive puffer tank.

image-3094904626.jpg

I'm gonna try breeding my own crayfish for puffer food. So I added this 20gall or more under my stand. I have to added some PVC pipes in there, but I like where it's going.

image-3426786336.jpg

Here is a full picture of the tank right now.
I plan on changing the T8 light to T5 sometime.

image-1177101130.jpg

And here is a picture of my 55gallon planted tank. The plants are pearling right now. Just wanted to throw it in. No Co2 added.

image-2722161825.jpg

Looks great! I was just about to ask if you were going to breed your own crays, smart decision. Also I hope those tiger barbs hold up once you get the puffer in there haha

abrinn23 said:
Looks great! I was just about to ask if you were going to breed your own crays, smart decision. Also I hope those tiger barbs hold up once you get the puffer in there haha

I think they will. They are so fast. But if they don't owell not like they are really expensive. If he catches them he deserves them lol.

abrinn23 said:
Are there any other tank mates your going to try?

I might try otocinclus they will hang out on the log and plants. They might survive

Under the tank is the crayfish breeding tank for now. Gonna move them to a 60gallon. Depends on how they do.
image-3657404325.jpg

But here they are having fun in their mini Hotel rooms. My rate charge is their life. Pretty cheap. :p

image-1136782025.jpg

Haha that's so awesome. Hope they're cooperative and breed like they are suppose to

Back
Top Bottom