16G BowFront --> 29G Reef Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly I would just pay the $170 which I did for the peace of mind and the customer support along with the tried and trusted name.brand you know, just my thoughts lol

Mrc8858 said:
Honestly I would just pay the $170 which I did for the peace of mind and the customer support along with the tried and trusted name.brand you know, just my thoughts lol

Understandable which is another reason I might just go with BRS instead of a random seller on eBay, either way I gotta save up lol

Remember to only use brs during group buys for large purchased ;)

Usually once a month. Carey has been doing it for a while and I think its usually the first Tuesday of the month but a few more people have began to hold their own periodically which I think banvass is also hosting some but imo just contact Carey and see when she is holding her next one :)

Mrc8858 said:
Usually once a month. Carey has been doing it for a while and I think its usually the first Tuesday of the month but a few more people have began to hold their own periodically which I think banvass is also hosting some but imo just contact Carey and see when she is holding her next one :)

Okay cool, thanks, Carey is her full name?

Ya you could also try searching the threads for "group buy" to see if there is any current ones. Also once you are signed up for one you will continue to receive a small discount for future purchases outside of the group buy and your not obligated to buy anything if you join.

Mrc8858 said:
Ya you could also try searching the threads for "group buy" to see if there is any current ones. Also once you are signed up for one you will continue to receive a small discount for future purchases outside of the group buy and your not obligated to buy anything if you join.

Awesome, I'll take a look into that, thanks for the heads up!!

No problem always glad to help you save a few bucks lol

Another quick question, is it necessary to feed corals?? I keep getting mixed emotions on this topic

Is is not necessary to feed most corals. The only coral i know of that must be fed is a sun coral. You CAN feed them for extra growth, but for the most part you dont have to.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Is is not necessary to feed most corals. The only coral i know of that must be fed is a sun coral. You CAN feed them for extra growth, but for the most part you dont have to.

I think as long as your trace elements are kept up then the corals don't need to be fed. Of course a little every now and again wouldn't hurt. I need to read about marine snow...

Okay cool, yeah I still need to go out and get my other testing bottles :/ keep forgetting.. it's calcium, phosphates and... kH? I can't remember

Calcium alkalinity magnesium and phosphates... I feed my lps and yellow polyps mysis shrimp

Oh awesome, I already have mysis shrimp lol now do u spot feed them or just toss it in the tank near them?

Back
Top Bottom